Monday, June 7, 2021

all the meals

I spent most of yesterday packing things around the house into small, manageable boxes that we can hopefully move into the new garage later this week.  On top of that, Christen had reminded me she was bringing supper for us.  She and I had a nice visit this morning and the family had a delicious BBQ supper this evening!  I don't know what we'd do without everyone being so quick to bring food so often.  I literally have not cooked in weeks and it has been such a huge help.

With the impending move, plus Gregory's birthday (among others) coming up, we've got a busy few weeks.  I hope that everything goes smoothly but I have to remember to trust God no matter what and keep my eye on the real prize, this sweet little thing I am carrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment