Wednesday, June 2, 2021

feeling amazing!

By amazing, I mean thousands of times better than I have in the past few weeks but still not 100%.  I think that it has been so difficult that even the smallest, incremental improvements mean more than ever.  I went for another walk yesterday and again this morning.  It makes no sense, but I swear this is helping me feel so much better.  I have not had any Tylenol in almost 36 hours!  The headaches have been very minimal and I am not out of breath all of the time!  

Steve and Cheryl brought a couple of suppers over tonight so we are good on meals for quite some time.  Delicious ones at that!  It felt so strange to say how wonderful I am feeling, but even more strange to attribute that to my morning exercise.  Even though the exercise isn't my normal - doing about 2-2.5 miles in the morning, it seems to be priming my lungs for the day.  Does it matter, no, but I try to understand it.  I am just so happy and thankful to be feeling better.  It gets old to tell people that you feel crummy.  After a while, I just wanted to lie - no one wants to hear that crap!  Now, I can shout from the rooftops that I truly am feeling so much better and my recovery is taking a turn!  What a relief, physically and emotionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment