Wednesday, June 30, 2021

back at it!

Finally, I am starting to feel better all of the time!  I am so thankful that I hit 50 miles walking this month. 51.82 To be exact!  During the first trimester it was super difficult just feeling yucky and my lack of energy.  Then, when COVID hit, there was no way I could get out there in the morning.  Hopefully, this month I won't gain as much weight and can continue to be on a good cadence for my walks!  For those of you keeping up with the house stuff, everything is a disaster, but I am trying not to focus on it.  No stress is worth this baby's health to be compromised.  I pray that all will end well, whenever that may be.  

For the record, this little one is a wiggle worm - keeping me on my toes and up some nights!  I'll take it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment