Friday, March 6, 2020

extra time

I am still wrapping my head around the additional time prior to transfer.  I have to keep it in perspective and remember this is God's will. 

In the meantime, I have set a new goal.  While I have eaten everything in sight over the last week, I am working to get back to my new normal, more mindful consumption of clean eating.  It will never be perfect - but it was bad!  And, let me tell you, a burger from this joint we had never tried before called Four Brothers was well worth it!  All of the tasting of icing as I made a cake and two batches of cupcakes for Meade's birthday were not so worth it.  Eh, it happens.

On to the next stage...

My goal from here is to get down to 175 for transfer. This is totally doable despite the 3 pound gain (to 188) last week.  Also, I asked the nurse if I could let my period come since there is such a lag before we need to start meds.  Thankfully, she was fine with that.  I am so ready for my body to kind of flush itself out verses breakthrough bleeding daily.  I know this will likely affect my weight, but I don't care.  I'd rather feel yucky for another week in hopes to be somewhat normal again because I have felt just gross for weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment