Monday, March 2, 2020

transition of care

Today, Bethany and I received notification that our nurse would be changing for the remainder of our journey.  We have been so blessed to have the last nurse and while I am really sad, I understand that needs change.  Our current nurse will actually be out for a couple of weeks and it makes sense that because we are where we are, that we have one person on point for the rest of our needs.

The new nurse called both of us and gave her contact information.  She was very nice and helpful.  She also let us know that we should be receiving a timeline in the coming days!  FINALLY!  She did offer that everything will likely happen in April, which kills my personal urgency, but I have to get over that.  Excited to move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment