Tuesday, July 6, 2021

staying positive

The struggle to keep positive is real right now.  The house stuff isn't going well, but if I don't think about it, I am better off.  I keep praying (and welcome your prayers, too) that everything will work out and that everyone affected finds peace at this difficult time.  

One thing I have noticed, though, is that over the last few days, I have had three different family members reach out to offer over 100K each, as a loan, to get the final push.  While the logistics of that utmost generosity doesn't make sense, due to extra gift/inheritance paperwork, the fact that people are willing and trust us enough to put that much money on the line is very, very humbling.  I have learned so much through this experience.  Next time, when I have a plan B, I am going to research it fully to ensure I know what to expect and how to get there with as little abrasion to others as possible.  

Baby continues to move quite often!  We weren't feeling the best this weekend - I think it had to do with different schedules and no morning walk routine with the holiday.  Thankfully, today I have felt so much better!  

Once we do get into the new house, I plan to focus on getting the favors ready for the shower - this excites me!  As always, thank you all for the continued prayers; they are felt and so appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment