Thursday, December 31, 2020

another day...

 ...another dollar.  Even though I have enough meds to definitely get me started this time around, Kim let me know that if I have any vials that have been opened for more than thirty days they should not be used.  I think this is a crock of shit, but I have to obey.  The vials themselves say they expire in 2022!  Alas, I will have to order them soon, just to start all over again with no guarantee.

I know that Bethany and Phillip understand the expenses that go with the journey, it is crazy how much it drives me insane.  The good thing is that I have another vial of progesterone that has not been used at all.  However, the Lupron I will have to replace before we get started.  On the other hand, I did not discard anything last time.  I asked Kim if this could be a reason for the failed transfer, which she was quick to say no.  If that is the case, why does it matter?  Who knows, but I will be obedient and do whatever it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment