Tuesday, September 1, 2020

bracing for another bad night

I thought I would take some time off of work and try to get some rest, but that didn’t happen.  I pushed through although I am not sure if anything I did made sense.  Thankfully, I work with a group of rockstars that chipped in as they knew I was not feeling well.  The day has actually gone pretty well.  However, yesterday did too – until it didn’t.  My parents have been here all day, helping to get the children off to school and just being here for me.  I asked them if they could figure out supper because I just didn’t have the energy.  We decided on Greek take out – amazing!  I connected with Kim several times.  She still didn’t understand why I had not heard anything from the financial coordinator.  Kim called again at 3 and said that she had just gotten off the phone with the coordinator and that I should be expecting a call.  That call never came.  I suppose if we didn’t hear anything today, there is no way I can get on the schedule for a D&C at SGF tomorrow.  There’s always Thursday, I suppose and if I have to, we will wait until Friday at VCU.

However, what did come was my aunt and a delicious supper that we all enjoyed followed by a few games of throwing dice.  All evening, I prepared myself for the pain and the exorbitant bleeding.  I am not sure if it was all of the distractions, but it never came.  Yes, there was bleeding and minor cramping but all that I could handle.  I am so thankful and hopefully I can get a good night’s rest tonight and hear about potentially scheduling for Thursday tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment