Monday, September 28, 2020

setting our plan

Kim, our amazing nurse, reached out to me.  She asked about days of the week that would be best for transfer.  Because this transfer will be using a frozen embryo verses a fresh one (not synched up with the donor - there are still two frozen embryos from the last fresh transfer), we can determine our own date of transfer, of course with the medicine regimen and a satisfactory uterine lining.  I have asked Kim if we can shoot for a Monday or a Friday so that we can make a short trip up to Baltimore to see my great aunt and the majority of her children still in the area.

Since I started the birth control on Saturday, we are looking at a transfer date in mid-November.  A little earlier than Thanksgiving, which is great - you know me - the sooner the better!  Looking at these dates, it seems like a 40 week gestational period takes us out to deliver close to the end of July or beginning of August.  A summer baby!  While I am not that interested in being huge over the summer, I will gladly do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment