Saturday, September 5, 2020

oh catholicism

Disclaimer - both Bethany and I grew up in Catholic households so no disrespect here.  It is what it is.  Frankly, it is nice to make some sense of it but I am going to be ticked when the bill comes in!

When I spoke with Lisa earlier in the week and mentioned that if I was told to go to the ER for the extreme bleeding I had, why wasn’t anything done.  Lisa asked some questions and got right down to it – the light bulb went off.  I went to Memorial Regional, a Bon Secours facility – a Catholic organization.  The Catholic Church does not believe in abortions and technically a D&C is that, whether the baby is viable or not.  Now it made sense.  Further, now I know for the future.  Should we have to go through this heartache again and I experience the same, off to VCU I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment