Thursday, January 21, 2021

a flattened coaster

More bloodwork and confirmation that I am ovulating which will definitely push things back.  Kim had me set up another appointment for next Wednesday for additional bloodwork and an ultrasound to check things out at that time. She expects that I will get my period before then, which is fine and what my body needs to do to release the lining.  

I think I have said many times over the course of this journey that we are on a roller coaster.  We are still on that ride, but the difference now is my approach and the fact that I have relinquished my need for control.  I have surrendered to God and he will hold my hand and help me through the ride.  Having this sense of peace and understanding is helping tremendously.  While the car is going slowly, it doesn't feel like the coaster has all of the twists, turns, and disappointments.  Everything is going just as it should and I will not be defeated in having to wait a few more days.

Should everything go well next Wednesday, Kim and I set a tentative date for the next transfer of February 17th.  I needed to get it on the calendar so that I could adjust my work schedule appropriately.  February 17 - a perfect day for our third (and hopefully last) transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment