Wednesday, January 27, 2021

green light

I had my appointment this morning!  One good thing about these constant visits is that all of the ladies in the lab now know me by name and they are always quick to take me back and get me going!  This morning was no different.  My appointment was at 830.  I got there maybe 10 minutes early and was out the door after both bloodwork and the ultrasound by 838!  On top of that, the RVA office of SGF has a new nurse practitioner that I have seen during my last two appointments.  She is absolutely lovely, and so quick!  I adore her.  She also has worked with Dr. Nair in the past, as she came to the Richmond office by way of the Northern Virginia ones.  It helps that she has had interaction with my devoted doctor in the past.

Kim called to follow up this afternoon - everything is good to go!  My progesterone and estrogen levels are back at the baseline and so is my lining (4mm).  My ovaries have several follicles - not that any of those are necessary - and both are "quiet."  Kim confirmed that I begin taking the oral estrogen today, reduce the units of my belly injections and follow up for another round of testing in two weeks.  Assuming all goes well then, we will start the vaginal and IM progesterone and prepare for transfer on the 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment