Monday, January 18, 2021

mis-ovulating

Kim called.  Even though I am on the Lupron (shots in the belly) to basically put my body into a fake menopause, my body is ovulating.  Therefore, we will need to wait a few more days to have another ultrasound and more labs drawn.  It is possible that if everything looks good Thursday that we can still proceed on our current timeline to transfer on the 8th!  

I'm not holding my breath here.  More importantly, I have learned over the course of the last 1.5 years that my wants mean nothing.  When getting frustrated over timelines, it only causes me distress, which is not good for anything or anyone.  I have been leaning on my faith a TON here lately, more than ever before, and I know that this is God's plan and His timing.  If my body isn't perfect for that, what is the point.  We will keep at it and do what we are told when we are told to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment