Sunday, January 24, 2021

angels on my side

Prayer is really keeping me going at this point.  All is well and I am learning so much about myself, how to pray, how to show gratitude, and learning patience.  The book I got for Christmas from my dear friend, Adrienne is proving to be the best guide and exactly what I need at this time.  

Beyond the brief delay and unknown timeline, I am working not to lose the joy in all situations.  We all still have so much to be thankful for and so many reasons to be joyful.  It's not easy, but being mindful of these things definitely helps me to keep it together.  My morning walks prove to be so helpful mentally and also let me have 30+ minutes each morning with God - just me and Him.  There are angels among us, all day every day - they keep me going and help me do my damnedest to remain positive even through the hardest times!

Crossing my fingers for good results on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment