Tuesday, January 26, 2021

all about the benjamins baby

Of course, because our timeline has been stretched, I will need another vial of Lupron.  I have been putting off ordering it and even asked Kim if I could just go back to one of the older vials to get me through to transfer.  She adamantly stated that I throw the vial from November away, because of course it could get contaminated anytime the refrigerator is opened.  Yeah, okay, I get it.  Just calling and putting the order in was crushing - another FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!  I feel so bad that due to my body not being ready, Bethany and Phillip have to incur more expenses.  Thankfully, they don't allow me to have any guilt and sent me the reimbursement already.

Hopefully I can write tomorrow with more definite plans for the transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment