Sunday, February 21, 2021

needing diversions

I spent the weekend with the kids at my parents house.  It was nice because there wasn't much time to sit and think about what is going on, making the wait that much more difficult.  When we got home today, I was beat.  It is not that I didn't feel well, but more being just exhausted.  We were so blessed again today - David and Maria provided supper to us.  They brought Maggiano's and boy was it wonderful!  We have enough for another couple of nights as well!  

I prayed and prayed on the way home from Heathsville to be guided to create the most comfortable and happy place for this little embryo.  I am willing to do whatever it takes.  I felt a few twinges of cramps - possibly implantation?  See, that is the problem with this two week wait - every little feeling is dissected into what ifs.  It is so frustrating, but even harder to turn my mind off to it.  I have absolutely no idea what those little cramps were - it could have been gas pains - who knows!  Also, my boobs started to get a little tender this evening.  I know it is happening, but it could be for any reason and I cannot start to think it is because I am pregnant.  Last time around, with everything that I felt, I think that my mind exacerbated them all and then I was blindsided not to be pregnant.  

The waiting is really not that tough if I can keep my mind occupied.  It is when my mind wanders, my desire to connect everything to a positive pregnancy test is most present.  Please say a prayer for me - that I let my mind ease, not allowing all of the external "noise" to come into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment