Wednesday, February 17, 2021

ready freddy

I got up at the same time this morning (350am) and knew I wouldn't have time for my 5 mile walk, so I got on the stationary bike and did 5 miles there.  I showered and got myself ready for the day.  It was nice not to be rushed.  The only thing missing is my mom.  We were all set and she got on the road yesterday to spend the night here but had to turn around.  She was hit with an awful migraine, her eye closing, and could barely see straight.  My heart sank a little bit that she would not be with me, but I was so relieved when she made it home an hour later.

My dad offered to go with me, but he was out late last night with my aunt and cousin helping them.  Meade just came into the office as I put my make up on.  She saw me in my dress (by the way, with the stress over the past couple of days, I saw a beautiful dress in the window of a local boutique and checked it out online - they had it in large and I stopped by there and spent way more money than my normal goodwill finds, but I felt pretty), told me I looked beautiful and asked if I was going to the dance.  It was so darned sweet.  Well, I suppose this whole process is a dance of sorts, but today it is a means to feel better about myself and go to the doctor.  She didn't understand which is quite okay.

I will be getting on the road in a few minutes - solo.  I have found some old CDs from college and plan on singing my heart out for the next couple of ours and spending time talking to God.

My prayer remains the same, only adding that I get up there and home safely today.

No comments:

Post a Comment