Monday, February 15, 2021

pray with me

Dear Lord,

As we embark on this third transfer, I seek you to provide strength, peace, understanding, and guidance throughout the remainder of this remarkable journey.  You are the one that spoke to my heart and are the reason that Bethany and Phillip, Jacob and I are on this path.  Together, we are doing Your will to give the gift of parenthood to Bethany and Phillip.  Lord, as I pray for these next steps, I offer more gratitude that I can truly articulate.  I have learned so much about myself over the past 1.5 years as a result of this endeavor and I am grounded in more ways than I ever could have imagined.  This is because of You and the foundation You have laid for us to move forward through all of the twists and turns, joy and heartache.

Lord, I ask that You continue to be in our hearts this week as we navigate this third transfer.  I pray that this is the embryo that will outlast into beautiful life.  Lord, I am casting my net far and wide, asking that you provision what my body and our hearts can handle.  If this little embryo is the one, I am willing to carry two babies if my health is not at risk and if Bethany and Phillip can physically, emotionally and financially sustain to reap the rewards of twins.  From my end, my heart, soul and mind are all in to support two babies if that is Your will and if it will not take a toll on my health.  Lord, I don't want to be asking for too much, though.  If it is Your will for one baby, that is more than any of our hearts can desire at this time and I am more than ready to be the vessel that allows Bethany and Phillip to be what they are destined to be - Mama and Daddy.

My dear Lord, should this embryo not be strong enough to outlast, I trust that there is a reason and I pray that You help me and everyone else around me not to lose any joy or gratitude.  I pray for patience for us all and understanding that the right embryos are on the horizon - at Your will.  Lord, I know You know what lies ahead and I ask that if this third transfer is not the one, I pray that the embryo is not viable after the thaw.  This will help Bethany and Phillip to move on at a quicker pace to obtain another donor and reduce additional heartache with a failed transfer or another miscarriage. 

Lord, I cannot thank you enough for all of the supporters we have on this winding road with us.  Without them, we wouldn't have gotten this far - that is for sure.  I pray that Bethany and Phillip and their families, Jacob and me and our families and all of our amazing friends continue to seek You throughout the journey, that no one loses hope and we never fail to recognize all You have already done to set us up for success.  

My Heavenly Father, I could go on for days.  I pray all of this with sincere love and gratitude for You as you have never left our sides.  You were the catalyst and will continue to be our guide to make this all a reality.  I pray this with a heart overcome with joy and peace.  Through You all things are possible.  In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment