Friday, July 23, 2021

dramarama

I guess it wouldn't be a family affair without a little bit of drama thrown in the mix.  What I am learning quickly is that there is an even more complicated dynamic of it all because we are basically family.  We probably know too much about each other and what is going on, to be honest.  While those dramatic things are fun to dwell on and bitch about, I am coming to the realization that even when I agree, I am really just adding fuel to the fire which isn't fair to anyone.

At this point, I am praying to just keep my mouth shut and support when asked.  The last thing I want is to create additional, unnecessary stress to any of us!

On the other hand, we are 25 weeks today!  There is so much to celebrate.  It is still so surreal (I will probably be saying this for years to come).  I am excited to see Bethany and Phillip Monday morning as we head to the 24 week appointment for an ultrasound and time with Dr. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment