Wednesday, July 21, 2021

meade's flower

This evening I got to share a really sweet few minutes with Meade.  For a while now, when I ask Meade what the baby's name should be, she always says "Flower."  Perfect!  Not realistic but a great little nickname from our family.  Tonight I was laying on the couch with Meade and the baby was dancing in my belly.  I asked Meade if she wanted to feel it.  Meade put her hand on my tummy and to see her face light up when she felt the movement is a little memory I will always cherish.  It was the sweetest.  She then proceeded to kiss my belly, as if kissing little Flower.  

On the other hand, I asked Gregory if he'd like to feel and looked at me like I was crazy.  It is funny how different these two kids are!  

Our Flower seems to be perfectly happy nestled in my belly!  We can't wait to meet this little girl and she better watch out - Meade is already planning what games they will play and what colors they will paint their finger nails - when she is old enough, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment