Thursday, July 15, 2021

let's create

It wouldn't be normal if I didn't decide to start a new project right away.  Even though we just moved in yesterday, most everything is unpacked and I am itching to create something for this sweet little gal in my belly.  I haven't figured out exactly what I am going to do or what I am going to make, but I have several ideas swirling in my head.  Of course, I think about them and how I can incorporate them all to make something unique and functional when I wake up at all hours of the night.  

Still unclear on exactly what I will be putting together, I did go grab some pieces of hardwood flooring today from the restore to act as my "canvas."  I think this is going to be one of those layered projects that will have to be done in stages and I won't be able to finish it quickly.  That is a good thing - there is less stress on finishing quickly and just being able to think it through and take my time.  

On top of the gift, I have been going back to the favor ideas and working on those here and there as well.  While I think I have everything I need, I don't want to put them together just yet.  

It is always something, but these spells of creativity are what keep me centered - just what the doctor ordered!

Here's a sneak peek of what may (or may not be) part of the final project:



No comments:

Post a Comment