Friday, July 9, 2021

good all around

As I mentioned I was working to stay positive, things have aligned.  Even if they aren't where I wanted them to be three seconds ago, they are coming together.  This evening, Jacob and I closed on our new home.  We still await the closing of our old home, but that is at least back under contract with a closing date in August.

While we were sitting in the car about to go into the attorney's office, I got a call from work with an official job offer to help create a new Artificial Intelligence program.  My new manager and current manager have to work out a time frame for transition, but more exciting times are ahead!

Now, I will take it all in and try to relax a little this weekend.  It looks as though we won't fully move until next week when the movers have a moment to fit us in.  God is beyond amazing.  If only I put more trust in him and added less stress worrying over it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment