Sunday, January 12, 2020

cycling

The next step in this process is that my period must begin.  Once that begins, with bright red, full flow, we can schedule blood work and oral pills to prepare for the medicated mock transfer.

I started spotting yesterday but didn't want to get my hopes up.  I was not let down.  Today has been a rough one, going through many many tampons.  I feel like crap, I am exhausted, and I want to eat everything in sight.  I did manage to get into the gym and get a workout in, but I really didn't want to do that either.

I think I have never been so in-tune to my body.  Yes, I have had my period over the years, but this is the first real cycle I think I have had since before I was pregnant with Meade.  Back then, I probably had the same symptoms but was always tired and pretty much eating anything and everything without worry.  Thankfully, back then nor now have I had much cramping.  No wonder why I couldn't wait to get out of my jeans yesterday, the bloating feeling was more than I (or my pants) could handle.  I imagine there will be no more real pants for the next few days.  I am okay with that.  I am going to do my best to not give into the temptation to eat/drink any and all I can.  We shall see how that goes!

Tomorrow, I will call into our nurse at SGF and let her know and we can schedule the next steps.  Things are a rolling!


No comments:

Post a Comment