Saturday, February 8, 2020

like a kid on Christmas

Well, today is a day I have been looking forward to for months.  We have gotten past so many hurdles and are on our way to creating and carrying this sweet baby.  Today we will celebrate a little, together.  Bethany and Phillip's parents, as well as mine and Jacob's mom, with my grandfather and Bethany's sister and her boys will be coming over today for a little brunch.  I am so excited for everyone to meet and I always jump at the opportunity to entertain. 

Today will be the first of many, many sweet moments to cherish for the rest of our lives. 

2 comments:

  1. A sweet moment (hours :o)....), indeed. Thank you for hosting us; so happy to celebrate with you all~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure - It makes me so happy! Thank you for being a part of all of this!!!

      Delete