Tuesday, February 25, 2020

signed and delivered

Jacob and I met with our attorney this afternoon!  The agreement was already hashed out with Bethany this weekend and thankfully there were no surprises.  Everything we had already discussed and there were no concerns.  Because we had to have a Notary sign with us, I really wanted to go and shake our attorney's hand.  She has been so helpful via email throughout this and is charging us (B/P) next to nothing.

Our 10 minutes together was only a matter of signatures from all three of us.  We were just going to do one set and she was going to tell us to leave, but I offered to drop them all off at B/P's lawyer before I went home.  So, we got them done and I hand delivered them to their attorney!  I do not know the way in which B/P have to sign, but we should be set in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment