Thursday, June 25, 2020

back at it

Morning!

Sitting in the exam room with a million thoughts running through my mind!  Yucky ones - Am I going to bleed all over this table?  The scary ones - what if they find something that isn’t right?  And the best ones - the journey is finally underway and I am so so so very excited.  I’ve longed for this for almost a year now, and Bethany and Phillip for several years. 

My text from Bethany a moment ago said “My baby is going to have the best first babysitter ever!”  If that doesn’t bring a smile to your face and joy in your heart, I am not sure what else may.  This is it.  The timing is right, my mind is in a good place, my weight is going in the right direction (176.8!) and life is good!! 

Waiting on the MD to come in for the ultrasound and then I will do the bloodwork.  SO many positive thoughts and prayers are running through my mind!  If you have a few extra, please send yours, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment