Thursday, June 11, 2020

diverting attention

I know that I have been quasi-aloof in this process this go-round.  Everything is crazy and continues to be, but I think it is good.  I have been obsessing over this journey and the pause has given me the ability to focus on my own family and my own work, which is such a challenge during this COVID time.  I am struggling, but too, I have not given much thought to the next steps here.

I looked at the calendar and realize that I am set to start injections June 18th!  I am more than ready, better than ever, and am determined to make this work.  I can't believe we are only a week away!  I am getting my head back in the game and oh so thankful for the "break" that I think gave each of us a little bit of downtime that while I definitely didn't want, God knew I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment