Tuesday, June 30, 2020

low progesterone

Here we have it!  We got the good news this afternoon that I got the results we needed to decrease the Lupron and start the Estrace!  Woohoo!  My worrying was worthless!  

The appointment I had this morning was my best at SGF Richmond.  I saw a new doctor this morning.  He was young and personable.  He went on to share everything he was seeing on the screen, showing me how fertile I was, after counting 16 eggs.  Said I shouldn't have a problem conceiving.  Then, I explained to him that we weren't using my eggs.  Well, that changes things, he went on to say.  

None of that matters - the lining was good, my uterus looks great, there are no cysts on my ovaries, and my bloodwork was perfect.  Woohoo!  What a relief!

And, it is on my list to call SGF about my next appointment to see if I can change to see that Dr. again.  It was nice to have someone that was willing to entertain questions and be so transparent with what was showing up via the ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment