Saturday, August 31, 2019

a little reprieve

B and I were able to accomplish so much over the last week!  The fertility clinic now has all of my OBGYN records for the professional stuff and the hospital got my inpatient stays over.  I have also completed the new patient and registration forms they have asked for.  This was a win in itself.  Freaking medical records crap is exhausting, but I have to appreciate it because my day to day is all about health care data release and use in accordance with HIPAA, privacy, compliance, and everything else.  

This weekend is time to relax for everyone.  We are leaving in God's hands to guide us through the next steps, if there are any.  B's appointment got moved up from late September to Tuesday.  We shall see what happens.  Even if it is a go, we may explore other clinics because the costs are so exorbitant and they don't seem to want to work well with B/P regardless of the money already surrendered to them.  

Amidst this Labor Day weekend, I can't help but be hopeful that the labor associated with birth comes one last time for me.  These next few days, however, will be devoted to me and my family, soaking up the last little bit of summer and cherishing the crazy, beautiful life we have with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment