Thursday, September 12, 2019

are there more babies in there?

This morning, I had a sweet experience with Gregory.  After banging on his wall while I was in the shower, I went in there to get him up.  He quickly told me he put the baby pictures in the bed with him.  (We have to pictures in his room, framed, from the hospital when he was born.)  He asked a few questions - Was this when I was still in your belly?  How did I come out?  Was Meade in there with me?  I can't even remember what else he asked, until said - Are there any more babies in there?  I quickly responded with a no and explained that our family is now complete.

Then, I got to thinking about this journey. Gregory doesn't forget ANYTHING, so I will have some explaining to do, I hope, in a few months!  I'm up for that challenge 110%!  Just had to share this because the children definitely remember more than I do most days. 

As far as the actual journey goes, not much has been going on. I still have my meeting with B's fertility doctor next week, which I am so looking forward to.  I have tons of questions and I am sure she has the same for me.

I am simply thankful to be on this road and getting healthier as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment