Tuesday, September 3, 2019

what will we learn?

This morning, I woke up with a clear mind and an optimistic heart.  I know that no matter what is heard today, everyone will be okay. 

On the other hand, I woke up thinking that maybe the MD will read my charts and realize that although there are risks with someone at my BMI, I conceived my two, beautiful children at greater weights than I am today and had physically healthy pregnancies.  Maybe, just maybe, they will let us proceed sooner than we thought?  Who knows!?  All I know is that this is in hands that are above all of us, but also hands that have touched all of us. 

We shall see.  I will be sure to share the outcome with our families that are willing to read.  The post later today might be the last post, but also may be the first as this journey truly begins.  Thank you for reading regardless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment