Wednesday, September 4, 2019

the time is now

While I am prepping for the future, I am putting behind the past and living in the moment.  I am doing my best to make the right decisions that will help further this process along and make me a healthier human being, focusing on my mental and physical health, being all I can do my husband and children.  Today was a little daunting going back into the gym for the first time in months, but I DID IT!

Of course, I want things and I want them now, but I am very happy with the way that B's appointment turned out yesterday.  As far as next steps go, I have a meeting with B's MD September 18th to chat about everything and I have asked that she also call my OB before she leaves VWC and moves to VCU (September 20th).  So far, the clinical coordinator at SGF knows I mean business.  I mean, I have gotten an award at work for execution.  I can't wait to win this one, too.  The prize here will be a beautiful little soul rather than some plaque on my desk!

Throughout this process, I am learning a TON about myself.  I have never been so open and honest with any life-changing journey so early in the game.  I am ready to be more candid with everyone because the more people that know the more support that can be realized.  None of this will be easy, but the time is now to make a difference in my own health to ultimately create the opportunity of parenthood for B/P!

No comments:

Post a Comment