Monday, September 2, 2019

is it possible?

The possibility of it all - the viability of me being a gestational carrier - now or a few months down the road should be discussed tomorrow!  Of course, a lot of this depends upon the MD's ability to review all of my pregnancy/delivery records prior to B/P's appointment.  Things escalated quickly when their appointment was moved up 3ish weeks, but being the impatient person I am, I am quite okay with the scheduling change!

I am very excited thinking about it all, but I would be lying if I said I was not nervous.  After all, tomorrow, we should know that this is not an option and B/P can move on with figuring out their next best step and the rest of the world is a little brighter because a few families joined as one to support each other as everything was explored.  Or (crossing my fingers), we hear that we can continue to proceed assuming no risks are identified through additional testing. It is quite possible that I can be a candidate but cannot proceed until I lose a substantial amount of weight, which is okay, too.  I am up for that challenge and they will see us back a few months down the road!

It really is a win-win and I am thankful to know anything sooner rather than later.  If you think about it, send up some thoughts of strength and peace for both B/P as they go into tomorrow with tons of questions in hopes for positive answers with clarity on next steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment