Monday, September 9, 2019

motivation

B has been asking what she can do to help me lose weight.  Well, I am pretty damned determined so I don't think there is much I need beyond staying in my current mindset.  However, motivation to keep pushing is always welcome!  Yesterday morning I woke up to two packages at the front door with these items!



I have never been one to keep up a food/exercise journal.  I had never had a blog until now either.  So, I am going to give it a whirl!  I did not exercise yesterday but I am not disappointed.  Sometimes we need a little break.  Saturday, Gregory and I went for a walk (or "race") as he called it through the neighborhood.  It was good to spend some one on one time with him while getting exercise in!

Started the week off right this morning - 2 miles on the treadmill accompanied by my new water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment