Wednesday, December 4, 2019

a new day

Bethany is working to get some answers and I have let my frustration go.  I am going to reach out to the GC that I had been talking to previously to see if she had a psychological evaluation and what that was like.  I look forward to that.  I am also hoping that SGF will say that we can use other psychologists in the area that meet the appropriate credentials to provide the psychological eval.  Much is to be determined.  As Bethany and I texted last night, and I said I am no longer in control, she said the same.  While we know SGF is driving everything, it really is God in control and we have to trust that. 

In the meantime, I have listened to so many videos about others that have gone through the psychological evaluation.  I also am searching for webinars specific for gestational carriers.  While I did go to one SGF webinar, it was obviously for the intended parents, not for the carriers.  They allowed me to ask questions, but still it was not catered to my needs as a carrier.

I have sent myself several different links to review over the next few days as time allows.  I guess the really good thing here is that there is a plethora of information out there, if you are willing to research.  If SGF is not forthcoming with specific information, I will find it on my own!  That is just me and I am totally okay with that. 

As Bethany mentioned, these are more twists and turns in the adventure.  I am along for the ride.  I liked roller coasters when I was younger, but I appreciate smoother rides as I have aged.  We will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment