Tuesday, December 17, 2019

refreshed

In the last hour and a half, I have been able to put my mind back into what this is all about.  I had been fretting over the next post, but I did it.  I hadn't been leaning on my faith as much as I should, but have since had a long conversation with the man upstairs.  I got two sweaty miles in at the gym.  I feel good, despite having a cold and being pretty snotty.

I am not sure there was any one reason or thing that put it all back into perspective but boy am I thankful.  I have missed this feeling recently.  Life is good and albeit crazy this time of year, I still have so much to be appreciative of and so many souls that I value immensely!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if you are positioning yourself to be in a good frame of mind for Thursday....excellent!

    ReplyDelete