Monday, August 2, 2021

a final product

Today, I was able to wrap up the final touches (basically the hardware and such) of my gift to Bethany, Phillip, and their gal.  I am pleased with the way it has all turned out and cannot wait to present it to them.  At that time, I will share it with you all.  For a little teaser, here is the note on the back: 

In the meantime, I think it is pertinent to update you all with how I am feeling.  I was able to finish the month with just over 50 miles again - thank goodness.  I feel so much better when I keep a good exercise routine.  For the most part, I feel pretty well.  If I don't, it can typically be attributed to eating something delicious, yet unhealthy.  My body is starting to get more physically uncomfortable as the baby grows.  Par for the course, no sense in complaining about it with so much time yet to go.  As supper time arrives, it takes all I have not to get in bed before 7pm.  That's not super early for me, but I try to help with the kid routine before calling it a night myself.  Thank goodness for Jacob - he really is picking up the slack to help get the kids off to bed when it is time. 

Happy and thankful!  We are another day closer to meeting this girl we've all prayed for for entirely too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment