Monday, August 30, 2021

angel reminders

Everywhere I go these days, I am reminded of the the beauty, kindness, and love around me.  Over my mantle now resides this gorgeous angel that Bethany gave me at the shower.  No picture could ever do it justice and it is perfectly fitting for what we've endured together.  


These reminders help to keep everything in perspective even when I want to call it a day.  I am getting to the really uncomfortable time during pregnancy.  After supper, it takes all I have to stay with the rest of the family and not get in bed at 6pm.  I find it so hard to get comfortable anywhere I sit and I am too tired to get other things done.  Jacob is really stepping it up in the evenings.  I am so thankful for him, but also have a short fuse.  Things are getting tougher, which we all expected.  I am so thankful to be here at 30 weeks beyond excited and exhausted at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment