Sunday, August 22, 2021

ultimate socializing

I have never been one of those to hide from being in the middle of the action.  These days, I sometimes cringe at the thought of crowds and/or making small talk.  I am not sure if this is a result of my new normal since COVID - just being less and less social, or if this could be a result of the pregnancy and the toll that the hormones take on my emotional/mental state.  Either way, I am still pretty tired from the shower yesterday, but I couldn't have asked for a better time!

That said, now is as great a time as any to share the news to the rest of the world.  Bethany and Phillip asked if they could mention it all on Facebook and frankly I was delighted.  The vast amount of kudos, love, and support gained through these Facebook posts is crazy.  I am so proud of us and our determination!  And this, my friends, is how they chose to let the world know - how perfect is this?!



No comments:

Post a Comment