Sunday, August 22, 2021

two years in

When I think about the fact that we are two years (to the day) of my initial offer, it is hard to believe.  Even harder to fathom is the fact that we are only ten weeks away from accomplishing our mission!  Of course, when we started all of this, I figured that even with the many hoops to jump through that we'd have a baby within a year.  God laughed at that thought!

Who cares?  Here we are and everything is in His time, His perfect time, regardless of what we had thought.  The trials and tribulations faced are all part of the process of growth that I must've needed.  Perspective is a funny thing and sometimes we have to be taught in difficult ways.

Through the move, the job change, and everything else going on these days, I was able to provide these two favors for the shower that seemed to go over well.  Creating - it is my passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment