Saturday, August 21, 2021

excitement ahead

I have gotten up to NoVA to have breakfast with my dear friends.  Of course, I am pretty early, so I decided to take a few minutes to write.  I have landed in this beautiful, quaint town of Occoquan for a lovely meal at the Secret Garden Cafe.  It is hot as Hades out here, but when I noticed there was a river walk, I decided to take a moment to take advantage.  See this beautiful view!  

Even though I am sweating profusely, the peace that this quite time brings is much needed.  I feel like I was a kid on Christmas and sleep eluded me a bit last night.  Catching some of this AC in the car before meeting with my friends and onto Alexandria for the festivities.

I am so excited for what the day holds.  I cannot wait to give lots of hugs and of course give the painting I did for baby girl.  I am so ready for Bethany to be showered as she has deserved for entirely too long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment