Wednesday, October 2, 2019

continued focus

Well, we are about six weeks into this journey.  It seems like a lifetime, but when I put it into perspective, this is still very, very new.  In those six weeks, I have dropped an extra 15 pounds and more importantly, learned a lot.  I have been working mentally to ensure I am strong enough for all of this.  I know I am, but know it will be a long road. 

I often have to take a step back and stop letting this consume me.  I think of the journey and the baby all day long, but more importantly, I think about how this may impact others and inspire them to also think out of the box and do something kind.

I believe that B/P will be in town this weekend and are stopping by for a visit.  I cannot wait to hug them and just be together!  B helps to motivate me daily with my exercise and has such a positive attitude!  God put us here, together, now, for a reason.  It may not have been anyone's ideal timeline, but this was meant to be and I am thankful to be a part of it.

I saw this today and found it fitting:

KINDNESS - Loaning someone your strength instead of reminding them of their weakness.  Think about that for a minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment