Tuesday, October 1, 2019

baby dreaming

When B and I spoke a week or so ago, we shared some similar experiences.  She mentioned that she has been having sweet baby dreams for a while now and that brought tears to my eyes.  God is preparing us all for this.

On the other hand, I had a dream a few weeks ago in which I woke up so very upset.  I was pregnant in the dream.  When I mentioned it to Jacob he basically said, isn't this what the end goal is?  To which I replied, NO, the baby is yours!  Oh man, even though I have an IUD, I had this awful dream where I was pregnant with another baby for our family.  This is definitely not what we want nor need.  I am DONE.  D.O.N.E. Done.

It is funny how our minds work and I remember my parents telling me long ago that if we have a bad dream and you don't want it to come true, you need to share it with others.  Well, I have been sharing this with everyone that is clued in about the journey we are on with B/P.  The only time I want to be pregnant again is in this process for B/P.  While I would love to have a slue of kids, I don't have the patience for another nor do we have the financial means to afford another.

All of these feelings continue to solidify why I am in it to win it.  I can't wait to be able to give the gift of life and not have the lack of sleep for several months after nor the attitude as the child ages.  However, I can see the baby and child grow up from afar and love them just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment