Monday, October 28, 2019

next steps

I think I have said this before, but the logistics of it all are daunting.  I can't wait for all of the preparation to be over and just deal with the pregnancy!  B and I were able to speak at length this weekend and I wanted to share our next steps with you all. 

  • My main focus will continue to be on my weight loss, getting to the 200 by mid-January to do the mock transfer, hoping we can get to the actual transfer once I hit 190.
  • The blog is going to get more personal, as permitted by Bethany.  B = Bethany; P = Phillip
  • I am going to try to find ways to ensure we get enough of the parameters covered to monetize the blog, in hopes to raise money for Bethany and Phillip for all of the expenses, that will likely surpass 40K.
  • I was hoping I may be able to represent myself in the legal contract to try and save money, but I have found that this is a must have.  Bummer.  We need to schedule an initial meeting hopefully in November.
  • I am going to do some research on possible grants that Bethany and Phillip can apply for to offset costs.
  • Bethany and Phillip will meet with a financial planner soon to see how they can make the finances work.
  • This blog can be socialized with friends and family, but cannot be shared on social media yet.
  • I have reached out to my OBGYN (that just moved from VWC to VCU) to get more information on the diagnostic testing, called HSG, that I need as well as any other information I may need to proceed.
Bear with us - there is just so much to do!  The good thing is that we have time.  The bad thing is that I am so darned impatient!

"Trust the process.  Your time is coming.  Just do the work and the results will handle themselves." - Tony Gaskins


No comments:

Post a Comment