Sunday, April 25, 2021

12 weeks!

 These days I am feeling much better, which is typical.  As one approaches the end of the first trimester, a lot of the yucky symptoms start to subside on their own.  I am so thankful!  Most days I am feeling pretty darned good, however, exhausted.  I am not sure why this extreme exhaustion has set in, but I am taking it as it comes.  It is hard to believe we are 12 weeks pregnant!  This is the point that a lot of people will share with their world that they are expecting, as they believe they are safe to carry to term.  I think we all would be naïve to deem ourselves in the clear anytime soon.  That said, we will continue to take it day by day and be thankful for each step forward.

On the home front, Jacob and I found another house that we really like.  I love it - it is probably only .6 miles away from where we are now, just in the neighborhood across the street.  It is simply beautiful!  We put an offer on it and will know tomorrow if it has been accepted or not.  My fingers are crossed - I think this could be the one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment