Monday, April 19, 2021

busy evening

Tonight has been a little crazy.  It could have been much busier, but Phillip's parents dropped off supper for all of us.  So so kind.  It should last at least a couple of nights, which means that so much is alleviated on my end!

I sent a message to Dr. C, letting her know that my insurance will approve the NIPT testing with a certain diagnosis code, so that is good.  She will add that draw to my other labs for the morning.  The best news is that I scheduled my first COVID vaccine for tomorrow!!  I will be heading out to Providence Forge in the middle of the day, but who cares!  I will go anywhere - well, that is not true.  I could have gone to Walmsley Blvd tonight, but I opted not to go there for many reasons and wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment