Tuesday, April 20, 2021

two needles

Today has been another busy one!  I got labs drawn first thing - it was pretty easy, other than being back over at Stony Point and I got my vaccine a little later this morning.

While there were only two needle sticks, check out how much blood they had to get from me this morning!  When the tickets kept being printed, I was staring at the phlebotomist, thinking there is no way they can get that much at one time.  She didn't flinch, though.  Rolled with it and got it all!  Good thing is that I didn't really feel bad or anything afterwards, either.



My arm is starting to get sore at the injection site for the vaccine, but nothing I can't handle.  Halfway there!   My second shot is schedule in May!  Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy about you getting the vaccine. Wow! They did draw a lot of blood! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete