Wednesday, April 28, 2021

little updates

There's not much going on, but we did not get that house I so adored.  It's okay.  When the time is perfect, the right thing will come along and it will be ours.  I am not going to sweat about it.  I continue to have extreme exhaustion to the point where working is getting tough most days.  I can't get out of bed to walk in the mornings - I am just that beat, even when going to bed at normal times.  Sleep during the middle of the night has been elusive for quite some time, but I am not normally so fatigued during the day.  Then, it dawned on me that I have been taking the unisom at night as directed.  I am putting an end to that today for sure.  I am thinking that it is leaving me so very groggy, which is spiraling everything else out of control - to try and stay focused, I eat.  I eat the wrong things and feel like hell.  I don't exercise.  It's just bad. I hope this crap is resolved soon!

In other news, Dan's photographer came out to the house yesterday morning and got pictures so that when we are ready to put it on the market, it will be an easy flip of the switch.  I will tell you that having nothing on the counters is pretty peaceful!  I am not putting anything back until I need it - maybe some things will never make it back to their home they've had for years!

1 comment: