Friday, April 16, 2021

antsy for confirmation

With so much going on, my brain is has been preoccupied.  When I get a moment to sit back and relax, I think about this pregnancy and the little life in my belly.  Most people don't wait 3 weeks to see their OB after their last appointment with RE.  When I take a moment to think about our next appointment, my nerves come into play.  As always, I want that confirmation again that we will see a heartbeat and a thriving little one!  

Over the last week, I haven't had any bleeding, which is a great sign.  I did have some brown mucusy discharge earlier in the week and I reached out to my nurse.  She said this is absolutely normal.  I should only be alarmed if I have any bright red bleeding, and a substantial amount of it.

Even though we will wait until Monday for confirmation, there is no reason to believe that anything as gone awry.  I'm tired, but I am at peace and so thankful for this journey and where this path is taking us!

No comments:

Post a Comment