Friday, April 2, 2021

go big or go home?

As if this time in our family's life wasn't crazy enough, Jacob and I are toying with the idea of moving.  Why not?  I guess it is the best time for me - no heaving lifting here!  We are actually in a really good position to take advantage of large equity growth in our current home, a strong seller's market, and getting off of a main thoroughfare, searching for homes in neighborhoods where the kids roam a little more, hopefully with some neighbor friends!

My first thought was that this is the worst time that we could think about it as I don't want to add stress.  I have come to the realization that the fact that we have no where we have to go and no timeline, this is probably the best time to look to keep additional stress at bay.  As crazy as I am, if nothing comes through, we stay in this awesome house that I love so much and we have purged so much crap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment